I have chronic sinusitis caused by a deviated septum resulting from damaged to my head and face sustained in an Army helicopter crash. Shortly after the crash, I developed the sinus infection and while I had most, if not all, of the symptoms associated with sleep apnea, it was not diagnosed until much later. I have had one operation on my nose which did not solve the problem and I ABSOLUTELY will not have another. The Veterans Administration has denied service connection for my sleep apnea and I need some authoritative source to support the assertions found on dozens of ENT and Apnea sites, which cite chronic sinusitis as a cause ( one several possibilities) for sleep apnea. Thanks, Wavie
Sleep Apnea Topics
3 years amp anxiety apnea appointment asthma breathing machine c pap cpap c pap machine cpap machine dad depression diabetes diagnosis doctors fatigue few days headaches health heart heart attack high blood pressure hours of sleep insomnia insurance job mask medication mom nap naps oxygen quot sleep sleep apnea sleep clinic sleep disorder sleep studies sleep study sleep test snoring stomach thyroid tonsils
Recent Questions & Answers On Sleep Apnea & Sleep Apnea Machines Click On Any of Interest
- Are you using a BiPAP machine for sleep apnea?
- i am doing a sleep study and i need a name EASY 10 POINTS?
- Other than obesity, is sleep apnea a symptom of any other underlying conditions?
- Will medicare pay for a c pap machine after one quits working, and it was 6 years olds?
- Any one else’s baby a snorer?
- obstructive sleep apnea surgery is it worth the risks?
- Sometimes when i am sleeping i stop breathing what is up with that?
- How to control my sleep eatting disorder?
- Do I have sleep apnea?
- Advice from parents who hav had baby with low muscle tone and sleep apnea!!!?
- Students , how do you prevent sleep when you are trying to study for an exam?
- Had to take my loaner CPAP machine back to DR since my apnea hits were not high enough for insurance to cover?
- Is 5-6 hours of sleep normal?
- What’s happening with me?
- should people drive who are being treated for obstructive sleep apnea?
Comments on Sleep Apnea & CPAP Machines
- Sleep Apnea – How Can a BiPAP Machine Help? | ABC-CARE.NET on Are you using a BiPAP machine for sleep apnea?
- Sleep Apnea Machines – CPAP and BiPAP Machines For Sleep Disorders | mycpaplife.com on Are you using a BiPAP machine for sleep apnea?
- Sleep Medications on plzzzzzzz help me how to sleep at night how to fight sleep disorder?
- snoring on Obstructive Sleep Apnea: CPAP Machines vs. Oral Appliance Therapy?
- Gypsy Girl on Sometimes when i am sleeping i stop breathing what is up with that?
- crazy mom on Sometimes when i am sleeping i stop breathing what is up with that?
- Ozeki on Sometimes when i am sleeping i stop breathing what is up with that?
- scottyboy584 on Sometimes when i am sleeping i stop breathing what is up with that?
- emmyedouard on Sometimes when i am sleeping i stop breathing what is up with that?
- Jennifer on How to control my sleep eatting disorder?
Sleep Apnea Machine Resources
- American Sleep Apnea Association
- Apnea Symptoms
- Choosing the Right CPap Machine
- Cpap Machines
- CPap masks
- CPap Wholesale
- Discount Sleep Apnea Machines
- Identifying Sleep Apnea
- Medline Plus on Sleep Apnea
- More on Choosing a CPap Machine
- Sleep Apnea Solutions
- Sleep Apnea Test
- Sleep Apnea Test: Stanford
- What Is Sleep Apnea?
- Wikipedia on Sleep Apnea